LIQUID NITRIDING (TUFFTRIDING)
- Salt bath nitriding with special salts developed by Durferrit, Germany.
- Short treatment time ensures quick delivery.
- Tufftriding improves surface properties of plain Carbon Steels, Alloy Steels and Cast Iron.
- Components are processed at suitable temperature in contact with nitrogenous atmosphere.
- Case depths upto 0.5 mm can be achieved.
- Alloy Steel and S.G. Iron can be nitrided to get the best advantage
- Precise control of the Nitriding Process is automatic and fully recorded.
- Nitrided layer of good case depth and high surface hardness.
- Minimal distortion of components.
- Ideal for Stainless Steel, Maraging Steel, Alloy Steel, S.G. Iron and Cast Iron.
Our Laboratory for quality control is equipped with:
- Vickers and Brinell hardness testing machine – 5kgs to 250 kgs load.
- Vickers micro hardness testing machine – 5 gms to 2000 gms load.
- Metallurgical microscope.
- Salt Bath Analysis.